[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ignition Math to TF?

Martin Pecka ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:13:36 UTC 2017

My main idea is that the functions/implementations are now duplicated even among projects led by OSRF itself.

The other idea is that the ignition math library seems to contain functions that usual ROS users would benefit from. It makes sense to me to provide some basic maths library to roboticists, that is "easier to use" than Eigen and speaks natively the formats used in ROS :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ignition-math-to-tf/2754/6) or reply to this email to respond.