[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Beta2, how to include the RCL into Qt?

刘杨 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 21:34:01 UTC 2017

Hi thomas,,
Thank you for the reply!
How should I call the setup file inside qt?

The problem is: every time I use any function in rclcpp, for example, `rclcpp::init(arg, argv)`, qt would crush at run time.
No error message from Qt it simply crushes.  Building in Qt was fine.

For testing you can just import the two libraries: rclcpp and PocoFoundation.

Everything was working fine on Beta1 with Qt. Only with the Beta2 version, I have this problem.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-beta2-how-to-include-the-rcl-into-qt/2547/3) or reply to this email to respond.