[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Did kinetic support novatel gps

P. J. Reed ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:01:33 UTC 2017

Oops, you're correct.  I'll fix the URL.

I typically use [catkin_tools](https://catkin-tools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installing.html) to build catkin packages and am so used to it that I didn't even think to mention it.  You should also be able to use [catkin_make](http://wiki.ros.org/catkin/Tutorials/using_a_workspace) to build it like any other catkin workspace.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/did-kinetic-support-novatel-gps/2567/6) or reply to this email to respond.