[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Issues with rtpsgen

Arunava Nag ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 08:48:38 UTC 2017

I started with ROS 2.0 recently. After going through the initial basic steps, I thought of writing some test package. However when I add my workspace to eclipse (oxygen), it would report 7 build errors, 'rtpsgen' is missing required library: 'lib/antlr-2.7.7.jar'. I tried installing the latest antlr library 4.5 however the error still persists. However it did not create any issues while creating an ament package or a normal build.

I would like to what sort of error is this?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/issues-with-rtpsgen/2593/1) or reply to this email to respond.