[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Catkin dependencies

jbreija ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:27:09 UTC 2017

I'm using rosbag info from the command line but after running sudo apt-get install python-rosinstall it has broken python-rosbag and now I can't get it to reinstall.

sudo apt-get install python-rosbag
 python-rosbag : Depends: python-roslib but it is not going to be installed

sudo apt-get install python-roslib
 python-roslib : Depends: catkin but it is not going to be installed

sudo apt-get install catkin
 catkin : Depends: python-catkin-pkg but it is not going to be installed

sudo apt-get install python-catkin-pkg
python-catkin-pkg is already the newest version (0.3.6-1).

I've tried everything from cleaning, update, removing all ROS packages but it's stuck in circular dependency with catkin.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/catkin-dependencies/2610/1) or reply to this email to respond.