[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Time for reviewing ROS distro release cycle?

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:27:02 UTC 2017

[quote="tfoote, post:5, topic:2744"]
My point is that the annual metrics reports are not enough to make a decision, but thats not the only data we will have available next spring. The download data is available for all months, not just July in the metrics reports. I will just have to pull the logs and run the analysis. If we wait until next spring well have 9 months of trends instead of just the first 3 months for Lunar.
[/quote]

I was less worried about the point in time the data for the metrics report was collected but about "what" data is collected. If the data is not sufficiently representative (as described in my comment) it might be necessary to adjust the collection *before* looking at the data next year.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/time-for-reviewing-ros-distro-release-cycle/2744/6) or reply to this email to respond.