[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Toolchain Documentation

Yoonseok Pyo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:55:48 UTC 2018

WoW!!! Cooooooool.
I was really impressed and grateful to see your document. :star_struck:

We have been working on making TurtleBot3's manuals for months, and are still making changes to make better documentation (http://turtlebot3.robotis.com). I will try to make better documentation by looking at the documents you have created, if there were any difficulties to understand, or if there are more details to explain. Your document is too good and has lots of good information.

I sincerely appreciate your participation and contribution and expect your sarah-bella project to be so good and wonderful.

Thank you very much.
Pyo

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-toolchain-documentation/4378/2) or reply to this email to respond.