[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Toolchain Documentation

Chuck ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:00:34 UTC 2018

Robotis documentation is better now, but when I started out, one of the biggest difficulties I had was trying to figure out which versions of things meshed, what worked with what. I took notes describing the setup comprehensively, from scratch and am happy to share in the hope that they might save someone some time.

Here's my environment:  Turtlebot3-burger, ROS kinetic, MacOSX/VirtualBox linux, Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet, Android 24.

See: https://github.com/chuckcoughlin/sarah-bella and click on the "toolchain" link. This is definitely a wotk-in-progress. Comments appreciated.

-- chuck

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/toolchain-documentation/4378/1) or reply to this email to respond.