[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] ROS Quality Assurance Working Group meeting minutes April 2018 Meeting

David Bensoussan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:04:25 UTC 2018

Hello Adam,
I'd like to participate, I'd like to participate, but I have some questions. How shall the work be done, do we have any guidelines, repositories?
Are owners of topics already working on them? All high priority ones already have owners, I wouldn't mind working on less priority ones though, but it's not really clear on "where to start"

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-quality-assurance-working-group-meeting-minutes-april-2018-meeting/4473/2) or reply to this email to respond.