[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Lecture notes specifically for "Programming Robots with ROS"

Pito Salas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:58:36 UTC 2018

@Anis_Koubaa I totally agree and have reached the same conclusion. Our students know Java and Python (and many know additional languages. But C++ is a rare bird.) I do agree that to get a "job" in the ROS world you probably are going to need to know C++ but for teaching Python is the way to go.

(Anyway I have no desire or intention to start a debate on this. Everyone has their own experiences.)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/lecture-notes-specifically-for-programming-robots-with-ros/5729/6) or reply to this email to respond.