[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Announcing Rust bindings for ROS2

Esteve ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:14:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

I hacked together a generator and a client library for writing [ROS2 applications in Rust](https://github.com/esteve/ros2_rust) over the holidays, and finally found some time to write a README file... the last 10% is always the hardest part :slight_smile:

Anyway, publishers and subscriber work, along with simple messages. There's still missing a bunch of things and I'm still learning Rust, so if anyone is interested in contributing (including criticizing my Rust), you're more than welcome!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-rust-bindings-for-ros2/3870/1) or reply to this email to respond.