[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Users in Southern UK

Joe ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:22:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone.

I have been doing plenty of work with ROS, some successes some fails!
It would be great to share my experiences with others and get some hints and tips from experts nearby.

Are there any ROS users in the Southern Half of the UK (Great Britain) that would be interested in meeting up?  Does anyone know which universities nearby are making use of ROS?

I am based in the Portsmouth/Southampton area, looking at outdoor robots for farming.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-users-in-southern-uk/3923/1) or reply to this email to respond.