[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Series of ROS video projects launched

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:53:24 UTC 2018

Hi all the ROS developers,
we have started a series of videos showing how to do some interesting ROS projects step by step. So far, we have the following 4 projects:
* [Make Aibo robot walk with ROS](https://youtu.be/3gmzUQPH5F4): showing how to use the real Aibo robot with ROS. Program in simulation and transfer to real robot.
* [Exploring ROS with a 2 wheeled robot](https://youtu.be/jmCR225ORs0): how to make a simulated wheeled robot from zero, while understanding all the ROS concepts on its way. URDF, XACRO, plugins, etc.
* [Performing LSD-Slam with a ROS based drone](https://youtu.be/WeBwio2mUZk): how to configure everything on a drone to make it navigate using LSD-SLAM
* [Build the sentinel robots from matrix for Gazebo simulator](https://youtu.be/B8pipPGL7KE): Learn how to build the Sentinel Robots from the Matrix for Gazebo Simulator. Learn about advances XACRO techniques.

We have published two videos of each project so far (as for 8th Feb 2018) and we publish a new one of each project every week.

Hope you like the projects and we are open to receive suggestions, questions, correct errors, propose collaborations, etc.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/series-of-ros-video-projects-launched/3924/1) or reply to this email to respond.