[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Introducing the OpenManipulator

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 20:27:14 UTC 2018

Sorry for the trouble by posting the question, but I located the procedure to download "Open Manipulator Chain" ".stl" 3D files from the http://cad.onshape.com site in the 25. 1. FAQ in http://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/platform/turtlebot3/faq/#faq. It is necessary to create an Onshape account login and then simply right-click the desired part > export STL. I look forward to reviewing the files and assemblies.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introducing-the-openmanipulator/2595/6) or reply to this email to respond.