[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Coursera's Control of Mobile Robots with ROS and ROSbots

Jack Pien ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:32:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Upon kicking off version 2.0 of our [ROSbots robot kit](https://www.rosbots.com), I decided to use the ROSbots kit to re-visit some of the concepts from Coursera's Control of Mobile Robots course.  Over time, I plan to implement parts of the programming exercises in that course using ROS on a ROSbots differential drive robot.

The [first post of the muti-part series for this initiative is published on Medium](https://medium.com/@rosbots/apply-coursera-control-of-mobile-robots-with-ros-and-rosbots-part-1-777a51f63617).

Love to hear what the community thinks of the effort. As usual, don't hesitate to reach out with questions, suggestions and feedback.  Want to collaborate? Love to connect as well.

Thanks!
Jack "the ROSbots Maker"

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/courseras-control-of-mobile-robots-with-ros-and-rosbots/3952/1) or reply to this email to respond.