[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] What quality metrics do we need to make packages quality visible?

Adam Alami ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:25:39 UTC 2018

During our last Quality Assurance Working Group meeting, we decided to list and start the discussion around the quality metrics we need to make package quality visible. I listed below the metrics we discussed during the meeting:

1. CI Badge
1. Documentation
1. Open issues report
1. Result of static analysis run
1. Type of Tests (i.e. Unit Test, MIL, CI, etc.)
1. Unit Test coverage
1. Users reviews
1. Issues history statistics
1. Memory leak

As a community, we need to discuss and agree on:

1. We need to define each of these metrics
1. What other metrics should we use?
1. What are the sources of these metrics?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-quality-metrics-do-we-need-to-make-packages-quality-visible/3985/1) or reply to this email to respond.