[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Catkin_make error building package on machine after image install

Joe ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:18:10 UTC 2018

The end package I am trying to build is not released. I am very much in the beginning of working with Open Embedded so I would not be of much help, but I am looking to get more involved in general. As for my progress, if it were not for the use of [OpenEXR v2.2.0|https://github.com/openexr/openexr] and [OpenVDB v2.1.0 |https://github.com/dreamworksanimation/openvdb] the package would build with less trouble. I did manage to get the workaround to work and the package built using BitBake. I will be investigating how to clean up the current build process, but for now this will do for the intended demo.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/catkin-make-error-building-package-on-machine-after-image-install/3549/7) or reply to this email to respond.