[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Is it safe now to port nodelets to components?

William Woodall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:28:28 UTC 2018

@mlotfy we just sorted out some of what we're working on this coming quarter last Thursday, and I think we still have some outstanding feedback from stakeholders, so that might be why we haven't updated it yet, but I'm sure we will asap.

/cc @dirk-thomas

[quote="mlotfy, post:6, topic:3691"]
Also this thread: ROS 2 Collaboration Bulletin Board seems to be dead.
[/quote]

Yeah... I was hoping it would take on a life of its own, but I haven't really had time to encourage it. I will say that it's not the place to talk about core features, perhaps other than to announce we're starting working on some particular feature or as a call to arms for help, but we usually also do that with a RFC for a design document.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-it-safe-now-to-port-nodelets-to-components/3691/7) or reply to this email to respond.