[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 support: ROS Answers?

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:13:46 UTC 2018

Ok, I've added `ros1` and `ros2` to the mandatory list and we can see how things get used.

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:16, topic:2620"]
Is the search capable of searching for Q&As with specific tags?
[/quote]
Yes, you can filter searches by query as well as tags.

[Here's a query](https://answers.ros.org/questions/scope:all/sort:activity-desc/tags:tf2,tf/page:1/query:geometry%20roscpp/) which requires `tf` and `tf2` tags as well as the search terms `geometry` and `roscpp` as an example. Tagged filtered search control is in the sidebar. You can see in in the url as `tags:tf2,tf` and the search query `query:geometry%20roscpp`

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-support-ros-answers/2620/18) or reply to this email to respond.