[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] New CAN Analysis Tool for ROS

Joshua Whitley ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 06:08:50 UTC 2018

This is definitely still a WIP but I feel that it's useful enough at this stage to make it publicly known. I've developed a wxWidgets-based tool for analysis of CAN messages and signals. I call it DeCANstructor and [it's available on Github](https://github.com/JWhitleyAStuff/decanstructor). Please feel free to provide any feedback/feature requests/etc. there. In addition to working with SocketCAN through [ros_canopen](https://github.com/ros-industrial/ros_canopen), it also works with multi-channel and PCIe Kvaser devices through Kvaser's CANLIB and my company's [kvaser_interface](https://github.com/astuff/kvaser_interface) (which outputs the same messages as ros_canopen).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-can-analysis-tool-for-ros/3795/1) or reply to this email to respond.