[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] TurtleBot3 software and firmware update and 'waffle_pi'

Ed ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:15:45 UTC 2018

I followed the instructions in 7.1.5  for Porting OpenCR1.0 to Arduino IDE. I want to reason through my issue. Im not familiar with Arduino checksum generation. I connected my OpenCR to my Remote PC. I ran the Arduino IDE from there and loaded the bootloader. So I assume I can load the OpenCR from any machine as long as I have the right bootloader version. Where and how are the checksums being generated and compared? Will I have the same bootloader checksum as everyone else in the world? If that is correct, someone should be able to tell me if I have the correct one and tell me which side is incorrect. If not correct, does the checksum depend on my hardware and/or software.

ed

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/turtlebot3-software-and-firmware-update-and-waffle-pi/3729/13) or reply to this email to respond.