[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Online ROS

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:52:53 UTC 2018

Since it looks like it is not working anymore, can I recommend the [ROS Development Studio](http://rds.theconstructsim.com) (ROSDS) in its place?
We built that tool to have a full ROS development environment online, so you can program ROS with any type of computer.

Additionally, we include simulations of the robots, so you can also test on the robots.
You can also share your projects, so replicating results is straightforward.

We are using the ROSDS to run online tutorials of ROS where all the attendants can follow live the exercises and do the coding together with the speaker. Have a look at our [ROS Live Classes](http://www.theconstructsim.com/ros-developers-live-class-develop-with-ros/) every Tuesday. You can participate too, it is completely free!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/online-ros/2733/6) or reply to this email to respond.