[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:53:34 UTC 2018

I'm currently abroad on travels and cannot assist you directly. I'll take a look as soon as I can, which may be this weekend or next week.

To me it's unclear at the moment whether this is a configuration issue on the controller's side, or whether the ROS side is faulting.

What you could try for now is see whether [this pr](https://github.com/ros-industrial/motoman/pull/179) improves things. If it does, I'll have a better idea of what is going on exactly. Note that the PR is slightly behind the state of `kinetic-devel`, but that shouldn't matter for what you'll be testing iirc.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/35) or reply to this email to respond.