[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROS software engineer - Lisbon (Portugal) - MOV.AI

Limor Schweitzer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:39:36 UTC 2018

MOV.AI is a silicon-valley funded startup - based in Lisbon (Portugal) - developing next generation robot software for a variety of hardware platforms. We are looking for experienced developers passionate about all things robotics with knowledge of ROS and interest in specific domains such as DSO, R/CNN, CPU/GPU optimization and real-time/embedded. We offer a competitive package including guaranteed good weather and surfing.

Please drop us an email to: opportunities at mov.ai

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-software-engineer-lisbon-portugal-mov-ai/5069/1) or reply to this email to respond.