[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing TurtleBot3 Software(v1.0.0) and Firmware(v1.2.0) Update

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:23:04 UTC 2018

Darby and all the Robotis Turtlebot3 designers and engineers. Once again thank you for this excellent Update adding many interesting and useful functions to the Turtlebot3. I can report that the Update worked properly on my Burger following the accurate instructions. I look forward to building and connecting the additional Sonar, LED, Bumper and Cliff sensors. Doing several demonstrations to many friends and colleagues I found the hardware and software to be very reliable. A tip: As we are all aware for reliable teleop, Image view, RVIZ, SLAM.Navigation functions, it is critical to have a sound WiFi network which I usually provide with a dedicated "Mobile Router" (the one I use has both a LAN and WLAN radio) that gives the Turtlebot3 its own DHCP IP assignments separate from the private or public network,

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-turtlebot3-software-v1-0-0-and-firmware-v1-2-0-update/4888/3) or reply to this email to respond.