[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] ROS Teleop package

Romain Reignier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:58:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think he was talking about the Turtlebot 3 (he mentioned the OpenOCR board).

I might be wrong because I have never used a Turtlebot 3 but the fact that it goes straight might come from the fact that the motors used are Dynamixel servos. These motors already integrate a controller (PID like). So as the 2 wheels are supposed to turn at the same speed, the robot gave more chances to go straight.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-teleop-package/5062/3) or reply to this email to respond.