[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Developers' Meeting

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:26:20 UTC 2018

I realize we are still getting folks added, but also in the spirit of giving the people what they want, I also would like to get some feedback on what should be included. Typical agenda goes as such:

1. Some regular contributors will give updates on current in flight development, non formal presentation
2. Q&A Period
3. Feedback on what should be focus for improvement areas

The question to those expressing interest in participation would be:
1. What is of most value to you?

* Presenations on what others are doing?

* Chance to pose questions to other developers?

* Understanding of prominent issues and/or Industrial needs?

* Resources available to developers?

* Other?

2. What time is most acceptable? We are looking at 10AM CST USA time as a compromise, but this makes it  difficult for our friends in Asia. We are also considering creating two meetings, one hosted by ROS-I AP, and one by ROS-I Americas, assuming we get enough participation.

Thanks for expressing interest here in the developers' meeting, and though this one has passed, keep an eye out for the updated invitation for the next one around the 2nd week of July!

Thanks!

Matt R.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-developers-meeting/5047/7) or reply to this email to respond.