[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Answers needs your help

Devon Ash ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:14:47 UTC 2018

Perhaps OSRF needs to hire some support staff if these metrics really are trending down (which we have yet to see proved in this thread). Or, perhaps at ROSCON we get some companies pledging to contribute support hours to the community. There are a lot of companies making a shit ton of money using ROS, it's only fair they give back, right?

Next year, in order to get "Platinum" sponsorship, you also have to prove your company has contributed XX support hours to the community.

Just an idea.

Or, for individual supporters/not affiliated, maybe those with enough internet points karma (can't remember what ROS answers uses) they can get their ROSCON registration fee waived/top contributors full expense paid and sponsored to come to ROSCON.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-answers-needs-your-help/5147/9) or reply to this email to respond.