[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Answers needs your help

Michael Jae Yoon Chung ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:25:17 UTC 2018

@gavanderhoorn do you have suggestions on how to find questions about

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:1, topic:5147"]
application design, human-robot interaction, behaviour modelling
[/quote]

in ROS Answers? I've been using ROS for creating interactive behaviors and running HRI experiments last couple years. I've been wanting to answer some questions in ROS Answers but had difficulty in getting started. I understand there are tags, "Sort By", etc., that I could use to navigate the answers but I had difficulty in spending time searching for questions that are in my domain.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks for staring this thread.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-answers-needs-your-help/5147/10) or reply to this email to respond.