[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Additive Manufacturing (RAM)

João Sobral ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:35:48 UTC 2018

Hello, @VictorLamoine!
First of all, congratulations for this Project, I've been following it and its developments and it is amazing!
I'm doing a Project and I think ROS AM can be helpful, but I'm a newbie.
It is a FDM 3D printer with a robot arm holding a movable base and a fixed head.
Is it possible to implemente FDM 3D printing with ROS AM? And what about robot parameters and kinematics, that has to be added with a diferente package, right?
I don't know if this is the best place to post this questions, however, I would be grateful if you could answer.

Best Regards,
Joo Sobral

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-additive-manufacturing-ram/3170/2) or reply to this email to respond.