[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Multiple robots in one controller

Gonzalo Casas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:09:34 UTC 2018

Thank @gavanderhoorn!

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:2, topic:4694"]
> I dont know if that works very well that can be configured on the ros node side of things to avoid collision, but I assume is doable.

This setup is no different from any other multi-robot setup (ie: multiple turtlebots, or multiple static robots), so as long as <insert planner infrastructure> is aware of the entire scene this should just work.
[/quote]

Sorry, I used the wrong term. I didn't mean physical collisions, but whether the ROS nodes wouldn't interfere with each other at the software level, but you answer that already in the rest of your message :slight_smile:

Thx!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/multiple-robots-in-one-controller/4694/3) or reply to this email to respond.