[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Multiple robots in one controller

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:30:48 UTC 2018

[quote="gonzalocasas, post:3, topic:4694"]
Sorry, I used the wrong term. I didnt mean physical collisions, but whether the ROS nodes wouldnt interfere with each other at the software level, but you answer that already in the rest of your message :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ah, those kind of collisions: no, as long as you namespace everything correctly (ie: `robot0/joint_states`, etc) there are no issues.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/multiple-robots-in-one-controller/4694/4) or reply to this email to respond.