[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Can someone show me an example command for discovery of remote ros2 node and topic that I can try on these two hosts?

djyifly ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:19:26 UTC 2018

Helllo, I just install the ROS2 on 2 hosts.
The ROS2 version of both sides are same and ROS_DOMAIN_ID=10. The iperf show the multicast UDP is working. But when I run talker on one host, the listener on the other host can not get any message. The inner network address is 192.168.0.103 and 192.168.0.104.
Can someone show me an example command for discovery of remote ros2 node and topic that I can try on these two hosts? Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/can-someone-show-me-an-example-command-for-discovery-of-remote-ros2-node-and-topic-that-i-can-try-on-these-two-hosts/4710/1) or reply to this email to respond.