[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Can someone show me an example command for discovery of remote ros2 node and topic that I can try on these two hosts?

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun May 6 02:19:07 UTC 2018

Thanks for your question. In genral we ask that you please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines: http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. [ROS Answers](http://answers.ros.org) provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

I see you've also posted this [there](https://answers.ros.org/question/290515/is-there-an-example-command-for-remote-discovery/) however please also don't double post questions. That's also considered poor etiquette.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/can-someone-show-me-an-example-command-for-discovery-of-remote-ros2-node-and-topic-that-i-can-try-on-these-two-hosts/4710/2) or reply to this email to respond.