[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

Sinaí Aranda ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:54:20 UTC 2018

I have resolved the problem. The count is from zero for number of groups just delete ros_assert. This have a while.
In rostopic now already it's show me all joints in time real. Also, I move the robot (R1, R2, B1) and it's change the joint values. This load yaml of 4 groups (same file), but do not show values of B2 joint.

So, I will start to do test of moving robot. thanks!!!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/18) or reply to this email to respond.