[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:37:47 UTC 2018

I'm not necessarily looking for a quick fix/easy grab, but would be interested in getting the changes you describe merged in the main distribution. That way we advance the state-of-the-art and avoid fragmented development, which I believe is very valuable.

If that is something you can agree with, perhaps we can find some way to work towards those goals.

One possibility I see could be for Xamla to apply for a [ROSIN FTP](http://rosin-project.eu). That way you could be (among other things) financially supported to work on the driver.

If that would be of interest, contact me off-list and I can provide you with more information.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/24) or reply to this email to respond.