[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

Andreas Köpf ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:14:45 UTC 2018

@gavanderhoorn Unfortunately our fork is not really in 'shape' for easily creating a PR. There are a couple of things that would have to be cleaned and squashed as a lot of debug stuff was checked in which we used to understand what was going on. Our MotoPlus driver changes have not yet been published .. e.g. we added a trapezoidal velocity profile controller to the MotoPlus driver which directly moves to streamed set-points without taking a detour over the trajectory spline-interpolation.

(Rosvita has a custom jogging node which allows to jog by twist, catesian-setpoint or joint-directions with safe timeout handling (e.g. to be used via unreliable web-interface) with checking for collision and gracefully handling singularities etc. With the Rosvita UI you can simply enable jogging mode, drag the 3D Cursor at the endeffector and the robot follows.)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/23) or reply to this email to respond.