[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

Andreas Köpf ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:08:30 UTC 2018

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:21, topic:4667"]
Would you be willing to test some candidate fixes on your SDA?
[/quote]

We are absolutely interested in collaborating regarding the Motoman ROS driver. Due to the natural situation that most ros-industrial developers only get in touch with a very limited number of systems we see this as crucial.

[quote="ted-miller, post:25, topic:4667"]
could you please email me a copy of ALL.PRM and SYSTEM.SYS files. (Please rename the SYSTEM.SYS to SYSTEM.TXT
[/quote]

Sure, we have sent the files. btw I have pasted the start-up output of the MotoROS driver on our system in a [comment to the MotoROS v.1.8.0 PR](https://github.com/ros-industrial/motoman/pull/213#issuecomment-387957260).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/26) or reply to this email to respond.