[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

Ted Miller ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:58:53 UTC 2018

@andreaskoepf Assuming you still have access to your SDA10D, could you please email me a copy of ALL.PRM and SYSTEM.SYS files.  (Please rename the SYSTEM.SYS to SYSTEM.TXT to get past email filters.)  There are parameters that control which groups are mapped to the SL-ID slots. I am interested to see how your robot is configured.  I don't have a DX SDA to experiment with right now.

To save the files from the teach pendant:
[Ext Memory] > [Device] > Select CF or USB.
[Ext Memory] > [Save] > "Parameter" > "Batch Parameter".
[Ext Memory] > [Save] > "System Data" > "System Information".

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/25) or reply to this email to respond.