[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Some problems about creating my first msg

Fhevan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:52:53 UTC 2018

I'm a beginner of ros, I met a problems about creating my first topic.
The flowing is the problem,it just a warning,the real error is that the cmake can not find the *.h which I had included in my *.cpp, but I think it had a relation with this waring :
"Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in add_dependencies."
Is it the problem of Cmake's version ? How can I solve it ?
my Cmake version is 2.8.3

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/some-problems-about-creating-my-first-msg/4780/1) or reply to this email to respond.