[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Call for testing: testing the SDK feature in meta-ros

Lukas Bulwahn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:23:31 UTC 2018

Thanks to all the developers and users testing the nativesdk support, namely dominiquehunziker, Minipada and flplv (that is their github names).

We now merged this feature and the indigo branch (master) should now provide basic nativesdk support. Next steps will be to include some further extensions that Minipada created and that must go through some review and testing, and to provide a new kinetic branch that is based on the current master with the nativesdk support (this is currently work in progress on my side).

Lukas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-testing-testing-the-sdk-feature-in-meta-ros/4466/3) or reply to this email to respond.