[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] 1 Year of TurtleBot3: Call for Collaboration (by 23 MAY)

Yoonseok Pyo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:56:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

1 Year of TurtleBot3: Call for Collaboration (by 23 MAY)

Do you remember ROBOTIS, Intel and OpenRobotics announced the official release of TurtleBot3 @ ICRA2017 in Singapore? Thanks to the ROS community, TurtleBots are constantly growing. The 1st birthday is coming up and we want to celebrate with our friends! :wink:

Please send photo, video, paper or posting with TurtleBot3,
so we can make a compilation slideshow.

![1year|498x500](upload://988DsljyxIPG0DGTqrgJHbIdfds.jpg)

![ROS_Robot_Programming_Paper|495x400](upload://msLFgLmrW3hFCC0eYONApwCpEKj.jpg)

**We'll send [ROS Robot Programming Book](https://community.robotsource.org/t/download-the-ros-robot-programming-book-for-free/51)
for all submission to contactus2 at robotis.com (by 23 MAY)**

Thanks.

---