[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas Training Event in Seattle, WA

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:49:33 UTC 2018

A ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas Training Event has recently been announced for June 12-14, 2018 in Seattle, WA. This is a great opportunity, particularly for our members and partners on the west coast to get access to a ROS-I training event that will include an Advanced Track as well as a third day of hands-on lab exercises. The event will be located at The HUB (Room 340) on the campus of the University of Washington. Registration is now open and you can find details over at the ROS-Industrial Events Page.

https://rosindustrial.org/events/2018/06/12/ric-americas-june-ros-i-training-lx225

The training event is included as part of an organization's dues payments to the ROS-Industrial Consortium. Training events are open to non-members, but a tuition is required, and can be found on the event listing. If you are considering membership, you can attend a training and have the tuition fee applied to your dues. This event is an "in-person" only event, as we believe the collaborative interaction and face to face time with trainers and other developers add to the value of the training. We are always working to find meaningful tutorial content to provide video aids, so feedback on that front is always welcome!

Thanks,

Matt R.
RIC-A Consortium Manager
Southwest Research Institute