[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Navigation - Input requested

Matt Hansen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:16:11 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback, a couple questions.

3. I think you mean AI Gym, right? If so, are you aware of the [gym-gazebo](https://github.com/erlerobot/gym-gazebo) project? I have been using it for some RL work in this space. I believe it could be ported to ROS2 fairly easily also.
4. What map types are you thinking in particular? Google Maps? Non-2D occupation grid maps?
5. 3D is on my wish list too, for applications like drones.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-input-requested/4884/4) or reply to this email to respond.