[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Software Engineer - ROS, Palo Alto and Seattle

rathnir ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:20:50 UTC 2018

Are you interested in making history and building an Amazon service?
Our teams across Amazon are working on several Robotics projects to solve real-world problems. To achieve this, we are looking for engineering professionals interested in contributing to open source software, and are interested in the development of ROS 2/Gazebo to solve complex Robotics problems.

We have multiple positions open in Palo Alto, CA, and Seattle, WA.

If interested, please email me at rathnir at amazon.com.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/software-engineer-ros-palo-alto-and-seattle/4935/1) or reply to this email to respond.