[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Multiple positions @ Open Robotics in Singapore

gerkey ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 29 22:40:43 UTC 2018

We're growing the [Open Robotics](https://www.openrobotics.org) team in our new [Singapore office](https://www.openrobotics.org/blog/2018/5/9/getting-ready-in-singapore)! We have multiple open positions in Singapore, including:

* DevOps Engineer

* Simulation Content Developer

* Software Engineer: Distributed Systems

* Software Engineer: Web

Singapore citizenship or permanent residency is required for these positions.

For more information and to apply, please visit our [careers page](https://www.openrobotics.org/careers/).

---

At Open Robotics, we work with industry, academia, and government to create and support open software and hardware for use in robotics, from research and education to product development. The unifying theme of our team and our work is openness. We use and we build open systems, and we foster an open source community that is at the heart of our projects.

We are seeking motivated, friendly, collaborative individuals with excellent software skills and an interest in robotics. We are committed to building a culturally diverse team and we encourage applications from women and members of other traditionally underrepresented groups in the tech community.

We maintain an open and interactive work environment and take pride in striking a sustainable work/life balance. We develop software in the open and collaborate freely with colleagues at other companies and universities. We approach the engineering and science of robotics systems with a focus on quality and usability, and we aim for our work to have impact far beyond our team. We believe that we're changing the world with what were doing, and we hope that you agree.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/multiple-positions-open-robotics-in-singapore/4938/1) or reply to this email to respond.