[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 documentation home moving to index.ros.org/doc/ros2

David!! ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:37:32 UTC 2018

I'll echo what Dave said. While I agree that forcing a formal review of documentation changes is a good idea, I'm not a fan of adding another technology in the form of RST that I have to learn in order to contribute to ROS2.

[quote="tfoote, post:3, topic:6612"]

We would like to and tried to suppport markdown too, but because there were [technical limitations of the markdown integration with sphinx we had to let it go. Its certainly something that can be added back but we dont have the bandwidth to make it work.

[/quote]

Is there a ticket for this?

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-documentation-home-moving-to-index-ros-org-doc-ros2/6612/4) or reply to this email to respond.