[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSIN: submission deadline for proposals coming up (November 16)

Thilo Zimmermann ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:20:47 UTC 2018

The EU H2020 [ROSIN project](http://rosin-project.eu) has the goal to advance open-source robot software for industry and the robotics community as a whole. One of the main activities of the project is a grant program with a total amount of **3+ Million EUR** for Focused Technical Projects (FTPs) on ROS software development.

Have a good idea for a ROS/ROS-Industrial related project? Want to work on ROS(-I) software components, documentation, standardisation or a related topic?

If you or your company are located within the European Union, then submit an FTP proposal and apply for a ROSIN grant by following the steps outlined in the [applicants guide](http://rosin-project.eu/ftps#process).

FTP proposals may be submitted all year long but are evaluated every three months.

The next cut-off date is: **November 16, 2018** . That is in about one week.

Proposals are short (a few pages) and concise. Applicants are guided through the process by an application wizard and a guide is provided.

To submit your FTP, please visit [rosin-project.eu/ftps](http://rosin-project.eu/ftps).

If you have any questions about the process, whether your idea or project would qualify, send me or one of my colleagues a message either through ROS Discourse or by email (see the [Contact page](http://rosin-project.eu/contact) on the site for addresses). For 2019, we are planning with 4 more cut-off dates, exact timing is still being discussed (e.g. to not interfere with major robotics conference deadlines and alike).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosin-submission-deadline-for-proposals-coming-up-november-16/6781/1) or reply to this email to respond.