[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Finding objects in an unknown environment - ROS tutorial

Dominik ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:16:49 UTC 2018

Hi ROS community,

I would like to introduce our newest free ROS tutorial where you will learn how to use LIDAR and RGB-D camera of your robot in the same time to explore an unknown environment in order to find a predefined object based on a reference model. You can find it here: https://husarion.com/tutorials/ros-tutorials/9-object-search/ .

It is a first tutorial from a new series showing you how to use Robot Operating System to solve real life robotic problems. You can run that in Gazebo, ROS Development Studio by [TheConstructSim](http://www.theconstructsim.com/), or ROSbot 2.0 platform.

I hope it will be useful for you and I would be grateful for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face: .

Best,
Dominik

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/finding-objects-in-an-unknown-environment-ros-tutorial/6847/1) or reply to this email to respond.