[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rosbag Backward Compatibility

Poonam1120 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:01:39 UTC 2018

Hi Dirk,

I am trying the first approach i.e getting rosbag data in ros2 using ros1 bridge.
But I am facing some issues here.
The callback for the subscription of rosbag data is not consistently happening.
I suspect that this is somewhat related to the clock. Please let me know your suggestions on the same.
I did not play bag with --clock as I am not sure that how to use use_sim_time with my ros2 nodes.

steps i followed in each terminal:-
roscore
start the dynamic bridge :-  ros2 run ros1_bridge dynamic_bridge
rospbag play
ros2 run  ros2-node

Thanks,
Poonam